Sampson’s Hollow Wedding Package
Tapestry Wedding Package
This wedding package provides options for our do-it-yourself brides. The bride takes her wedding inspiration from vision boards and her own preferences, specifically for the bride and groom who want to customize a wedding package to fit their personalities. She wants to make her own wedding décor, wedding invitations, and favors. Of course, this means that you won’t be hiring wedding vendors to help you, and you’re probably having family help with directing the wedding, providing, and serving food, making the cake, decorating, setting up, breaking down, and cleaning. In addition, someone must keep everyone on a schedule or timeline. This package allows you the freedom to do all of that with a value-added wedding budget.
The package will include the following:
• Dedicated use of the various areas on the property and choice of locations for ceremony, including the Storehouse Barn with central heat and air, our vaulted front porch with enchanting Tuscany-style lights and wrought-iron with crystal chandelier, as well as the woodland at Sarah’s Glen, The Pergola in the Meadow, the Little Arbor at the Footbridge, wet-weather spring, and The Foundry.
• Choice of locations for ceremony and reception (Backup plan: can be held inside Storehouse or on the covered front porch in the event of in-climate weather)
• Guest count (including bridal party and vendors) not to exceed 100. Additional guests up to 125 guests are $20.00 per person.
• Six hours on the property, choose a time between 1:00 and 10:00 (includes the time needed for decorating, clearing, and cleaning). Additional hours may be purchased.
• Sixty minutes for a walk-through offered sometime during the week of, or the day of, based on availability (is not guaranteed for day/evening before and the time cannot be added to the day of the event)
• Minister for the wedding ceremony. Guest may still, if they choose, use their own minister. Our minister must be a witness and sign the marriage certificate.
• Up to 100 basic white fan back chairs.
• Up to 14 round tables to be used for guest seating and cake table. Each table will seat up to 8 guests
• Use of three rectangle tables (6 ft.) to be used for food service and/ beverage tables.
• Property contact person
• A coordinator or coordinating services is not included in this package. As such, a director or wedding coordinator is the responsibility of the client.
• Assisted parking staff
• Assisted transportation to the ceremony site in staff-driven golf carts (2)
• The Tapestry option does not include catering services or linens.
• Use of kitchen with paid $100.00 kitchen usage fee and damage deposit on file.
• Foodservice providers must be insured; this includes family or church-related food providers. Typically, a one-day liability policy can be obtained through homeowners’ insurance, or
Available online. Due to CoVid regulations and restrictions. We must have a liability policy on file 10 days prior to the wedding date.
• Saturday & Holiday weekends – (Peak months) $4,000.00
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday – (High-peak month of October & first two weeks of November) $4,200.00
• Saturday – (Non-peak months) $3,200.00
• Friday and Sunday – (Any other month than High Peak) $3,500.00
• Monday through Thursday *except Holidays – (Any month) $2,500.00
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to package total.
TN State sales tax of 9.75% will be added to the package total.
Off-Peak = January, February, first two weekends of March, July, August, and December
The following holidays will be priced as a peak Saturday.
Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day weekend, and the Saturday following Thanksgiving
Closed on the following holidays.
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
October and the first two weekends of November are High-Peak seasons
Contact Sampson’s Hollow